Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Acne Jeans

I'd started with the idea of making a wishlist post. But I said, stuff it, and am posting stuff from the Acne Jeans website instead.









The first time I found the Acne website, I fell in love with the first skirt. However, it was way out of my price range at the time (still is) and isn't for sale anymore. The rest of the items are on sale at the moment.

Edit: I just realised they're all billowy skirts. Damn, I am so boring. They're still gorgeous though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like non-mini bubble skirts.

Also you should post about your blog on LJ comms so that people go on.

October 7, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm, the third skirt. Too delicious!

AM
wolf-whistle.typepad.com

October 10, 2008 at 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home