Sunday, November 16, 2008

(Hopefully) Temporary Hiatus

Due to my terribly unorganised lifestyle, I whole lot of things have piled up, and I spent the last week doing them, and will probably have to work on them this week, in addition to studying for exams. Thus, I'm not going to have a lot of time, and I probably won't be bothered to update this much until the exams are over (Monday next week).

Also, NaNoWriMo, stop sending me your weekly emails. They just make me feel guilty for giving up after 2700 words :( :( DIAF.

So anyways, see you soon with hopefully decent posts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiatus is a good idea.

You gave up your NaNo? :( Maybe you can just make it a short story and post it on your DeviantArt.

And do you reckon anyone would actually come to a superhero picnic? I would go as Gwlad Girl. XD and wear my Welsh flag shirt and skirt.

November 16, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home