Saturday, November 29, 2008

Picnic! (And off hiatus I guess)

Today I went picnicing with friends. We exchanged Secret Santa gifts (I got a super sweet dress from Laura) and dressed up as people. I was supposed to dress up as Bella and for a while I did dress up as her in one of her trashier outfits (heels, tracksuit pants and a slogan tshirt) but most of the time I wore the following:
Shirt: Target
Pinafore: Girlboygirl Vintage
Shoes: From my aunt (black swede pointed-two flats with ribbon bows)

Tanya dressed up as Grace, hence the fake running mascara.

Me and Tanya (my tshirt has a crown and Princess Kate in hot pink sparkly letters. It's awful. But hilarious)
This swan stalked us. It was scary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 your pinafore. The outfit photos are good (better than normal tbh, trufax)
Natural light is always the best otherwise the photos turn out too orange.

November 29, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home